|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : LabMaster Sales Specialist|
|Department : Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2020-12587|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of advanced oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test instruments that verify performance, validate compliance, and debug complex electronic systems quickly and thoroughly. It is a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment filled with engineers and scientists who share a passion to be the best.
LabMaster Sales Specialist
The purpose of this role is to position Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. as a credible leader in physical layer test tools to silicon, device and system companies in the Americas sales region. This is a sales position, reporting to the Americas Area Vice President of Sales. The successful Labmaster Sales Specialist uncovers and qualifies large and medium size opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of Teledyne LeCroy resources. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities concurrently, and possesses excellent communications skills.
This individual starts with a plan for goal achievement that defines high probability business development strategies targeted at key customers/market segments and the associated tactical actions required for execution success. Key activities include actively visiting new and existing customers to uncover selling opportunities, investigating the needs and abilities of the customer, presenting solutions so that the customer views it as an enabler, gaining commitment, and tracking orders all the way through the purchasing process.
- Strategic pursuit of high bandwidth oscilloscope and related test equipment sales
- Understanding customer technical needs/requirements and proposing suitable Teledyne LeCroy solutions
- Ability to identify and manage all complex sale decision influencers
- Preparing Weekly reports summarizing Sales activities to achieve key business plan milestones
- Business Planning / Strategic & Program Development, Account Research
- Opportunity Management
- Post Sales Customer Support / Engagement
- Administrative: CRM opportunities database updates, reporting, internal meetings, personal development
- Minimum 4 year Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry selling experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM package
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and technical presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Valid Driver's License
Knowledge and Skills:
- Creative, motivated individual with asssertive consultative selling, conceptual selling, and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills including the ability to establish/maintain stability and credibility with customers and Teledyne LeCroy key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of signal integrity test concepts as is related to high speed serial communicaitons
- Experience with data networking, storage, and/or point to point protocol technologies including FibreChannel, Ethernet, USB, PCI Expresss, SAS/SATA, DDR, MIPI D/M/C-Phy, HDMI, Display Port is a plus
- Ability to develop sales plans and strategies for building and maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Team player with demonstrated skills in teamwork effectiveness across all functional areas
- Proven experience hunting for and closing business with new customers
- Ability to interface with and develop relationships at all levels within a customer organization including engineering, engineering management, and executive management
- Ability to move key opportunities through the sales cycle, providing detailed and accurate sales forecasts using the company's CRM tool
- Ability to communicate win/loss results and market/competitor activities effectively to internal stakeholders
- Ability to translate complex product features into benefit statements and value propositions that uniquely solve real world customer test challenges
- Ability to deliver formal product presentations and technical product demonstrations to customers
- Ability to travel frequently
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.