|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Finance Manager|
|Department : Finance & Accounting|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Heidelberg, Germany|
|Job Code : 2020-14212|| |
Teledyne LeCroy designs, manufactures and markets state of the art test and measurement equipment. Originally founded as LeCroy Corporation, the company was formed in 1964; the company was acquired by Teledyne Technologies (NYSE:TDY) in 2012 and now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Accounting / HR support for LeCroy business units outside Germany (UK, Sweden) and non-LeCroy business units within Germany (Reson, Digital Imaging)
- Team leader for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury
- Support of Financial Controller with monthly / quarterly / year-end closing as well as related topics (tax, reporting, audits, etc.)
- Analytical ability
- Communication and language skills (English fluent)
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience performing close as well as administrative responsibilities (esp. HR)
- Strong experience with systems to manipulate data in various way
- Accounting degree with 5+ years of experience
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.