|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Shipping and Receiving Clerk|
|Department : Operations & Manufacturing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2020-14214|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc., a leading supplier of high-performance digital oscilloscopes, provides state-of-the-art test and measurement solutions and is positioned to capitalize on emerging markets. Teledyne LeCroy is located in Chestnut Ridge, New York (Rockland County).
We are currently looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk who will join the team in our Warehouse Department within an Operations Manufacturing setting.
- Receive goods from small package carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL) and freight carriers (XPO Logistics, UPS Freight, FedEx Freight)
- Count and verify material against packing slips, entering data into the ERP system
- Experience handling domestic and international shipping
- Be familiar with Fed-Ex, DHL, Freight Trucks and UPS shipping procedures
- A firm understanding of international shipping documents
- Experience using UPS Worldship Program
- Demonstrate accuracy, responsibility and thoroughness of all shipping records
- Ability to lift at least 65 pounds using custom and universal packaging
- Strong sense of priority managing multiple requests
- Coordinate with carriers and freight forwarders to schedule pick-up of goods
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills/data entry skills/email skills
- Energetic hard-working individual who would like a permanent long-term position and opportunity to grow within our company
- All other duties as assigned
- Communicates well with others
- Have a positive attitude
- Keep the department clean and organized
- Excellent attendance
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.