|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : High-Speed Serial Data Product Manager|
|Department : Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2021-15199|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of advanced oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test instruments that verify performance, validate compliance, and debug complex electronic systems quickly and thoroughly. It is a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment filled with engineers and scientists who share a passion to be the best.
High-Speed Serial Data Product Manager
The High-speed Serial Data Product Manager will join Teledyne LeCroy's Product Management team to grow our existing High-speed Serial Data product line by defining product roadmap and strategy.
At Teledyne LeCroy, the Product Management team plays a key role in understanding customer's technical requirements, communicating them to the development team, and then bringing innovative products to the marketplace. This is largely a technical function that requires a unique combination of technical, business, and verbal/written communication skills.
- End-to-end product life cycle management by defining, launching, and supporting hardware and software products which meet customer's evolving needs
- Understand product uses, customer needs, competition, and Teledyne LeCroy advantages and weaknesses
- Define product requirements in conjunction with Product Development team
- Create core messages that are appealing to customers and the sales channel and that describe unique Teledyne LeCroy value
- Evaluate Teledyne LeCroy and competitive products and create/maintain detailed competitive comparisons, and summarized sales tools
- Plan and execute product launches including creating pricing, training and demo materials, competitive selling documents, press events, videos, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other Teledyne LeCroy teams to successfully launch new products
- Track product performance and key sales metrics
- Provide high level tactical sales direction and support to worldwide sales team in defined circumstances
- Periodic travel in the field in support of key business opportunities, promotion opportunities, trade shows and conferences, technical committee meetings or test events (~20%)
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering field (preferably Electrical Engineering)
- Strong technical knowledge along with an engaging personality and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Working experience with high-speed serial data standards such as USB, PCIe, DDR, HDMI, etc.
- Knowledge of using oscilloscope and other test and measurement equipment
- Customer service/support experience
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.